The Executive Director will report directly to the Board of Directors and will oversee the administration, programs, finances, and strategic vision of the organization. Specific duties include: preparing and administrating annual budget, audit preparation and implementation, cultivating and strengthening community partnerships, preserving the reputation and brand identity of the organization, identifying and addressing organization inefficiencies to improve workplace productivity, negotiating vendor contracts, supervising and assisting other staff members with their duties (as needed), board development and communication, human resource management, grant preparation/reporting, etc.
· Oversee all organization data collection efforts
· Assure that all financial goals are met and that appropriate financial practices and procedures are followed
· Cultivate and maintain relationships with major donors, foundation program officers, etc.
· Employee recruitment, hiring, and formal assessment
· A minimum of 3 years professional fundraising experience, preferably with significant foundation, corporate, and major gift experience
· Ability to develop/manage budgets and prepare financial reports
· Experience managing multiple projects and initiatives
· Proven staff management and leadership capabilities
· Excellent written communication skills
· Strong partnership and event planning skills
· Interest, enthusiasm, and affinity for fundraising and working with people
· Strong technical acumen and general computer literacy, proficiency
· Strong public speaking ability and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills
· Significant grant writing experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume and brief email introduction to Judy Kemp, Board President (firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews are currently being scheduled so interested applicants should apply at their earliest convenience.
Full-time, salaried, commensurate on training and experience; health insurance options available.