WE CAN'T DO IT ALONE
Since 2005, Mudlark Theater has been challenging people's expectations of what young people can achieve on stage. Our creative process allows children to be their very best, most imaginative, uninhibited selves, and our fresh adaptations are tailored to the individual performers, challenging each child and enabling them to shine. Our training programs—at Mudlark and in the schools—offer kids hands-on theater experiences they won't find anywhere else.
But we can't do it alone. YOU allow Mudlark to think bigger, reach more kids, and rise to artistic challenges. Support MUDLARK and look at what WE can do:
• Provide $13,000 in unconditional scholarships annually
• Train over 1,500 children in performing arts
• Conduct creative writing workshops in 11 schools every year
• Hold after-school classes in 21 area schools
• Serve as artists-in-residence in multiple CPS schools
• Tailor original adaptations to individual performers
• Produce 10 theatrical productions per season
ways of giving
A cabaret style evening of your favorite holiday songs, produced and performed by Mudlark's Youth Board.
All proceeds for the event will go towards funding our Mudpie creative writing workshops with District 65 schools and Y.O.U.
Looking to get more involved with Mudlark? Our volunteers are involved with every aspect of our organization, including:
- Box Office
- Production (Costumes, Set Building, Props, etc.)
- Special Events
Interested in Volunteering at Mudlark? Contact Christina Lepri (firstname.lastname@example.org)